Friday, April 21, 2017

Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water. Lots of love, lots of luck, circles of lovers, circles of haters, songs on the waters. Daily events, to live and learn, daily events to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time. Good times to turn around, tips on the joys and pains, dances for the lights to come on.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites....Always Believe: Never Give Up. Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜Ž


Image may contain: sky, bird, tree and outdoor

In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.. $1 million $-Luxury Gentleman's Estate 6+ acres, fire sale priced!! (Albuquerque, NM Area). Riverside.Morning class, notes to New York City, Franky Trees listen up. Katz in the cradle, baby rocking the boat. 2 kittys playing games on the beach. Lost my three lines, lost your number.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


 Here is the big one, 2 are terrible always, I did not have mind, and you left me to have it on Julie, and Angie. Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜Ž


Image may contain: bird

hide this posting

I am wondering if I will ever find someone who combines trustfulness with introspection, joyful being, depth, kindness and altruism. Someone sensitive, yet assertive and opinionated, strong and maybe adventurous. Free thinking and educated.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜Ž


Looking for someone with whom I could share the above and much more. Talk about life, experiences, wisdom...the meaningful...I want to be able to express my feelings (emotionally and physically), desires, fantasies freely without the walking on egg shell's sensation or wanderings, both sensations that will kill the excitement and spontaneity of love.I am black, fit, and funny at times. Dreams in actions, to write, to search for gems, stones and rocks, sons alone again, retired would be nice, 420 friendly also, blue dreams in the air. Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.

I have a great understanding of what it takes to make my man content and in harmony. As powerful team member I know that it takes 2 to tango, specially during tough financial time. It makes relationships stronger and more solid.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit. I will explains my plans and actions clearly and completely because I want you to trust me and feel secure. I expect the same from you.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Image may contain: 1 person
Susan Gordon-Foley Looking good Mikey !! Llezo Gnik Smh u let me down William Lee Like a boss Douglas J Mussolini nice job mike Mike Lee Thanks doggie fresh... How you been?I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group. Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.! Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.

Image may contain: bird and sky
"No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley." – Steve Van Zandt (E Street Band). Marley notes, Bob Marley Moods, songs to play now and then, angels in the sky, tales of love and tales of worries, tales in the songs that were left, thanks again, for the tips shared, over the years. Lots of laughs, for a knight of the old schools, baby boomers, the rest are too green. Mercy and goodness, angels here to come, songs on winds....
Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Frogs, cows and buffalo are the nature of the tribe of animals that we can all relate to, and if not have a few more things to share about the state. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.




Please tell me why? Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Rats to races, roaches to the darkness, rotten snakes, apples and spiders, sons to shine, glory dazes done, pages to books. History to note, not news today, sisters of colors, shades of love, horns of hate and love, sheep and goats, cats and dawgs in the house. Trash and dung, shit and stuff, 14 rednecks living in a house. Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.

Rats, roaches, retards, rejects and rednecks, out of the woods of NY, into the sands on the beaches, snakes, spiders and worms. Circles of love, circles of hate, nuts and beans, nuts and franks, Franky Froghats​, Franky Trees, chicks and hogs, pigs and cows, bastards birth in NY. Rotten apples in the little orange, rats and roaches, in the trash.  

NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Lovers Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas.Naughty Consenting Adults. When J Cole said "Old chick callin' but I'm onto new thangs. 


Kaxe-sabe (aka Black Crow), Xitha-ska (aka White Eagle) - Ponca - circa 1888. Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries,  Black And White, Wings To Fly. 
Every day, Na-gah was climbing. He hunted for the roughest and the highest mountains, climbed them, lived among them, and was happy. Once in the very long ago, he found a very high peak. Its sides were steep and smooth and its sharp peak reached up into the clouds. Na-gah looked up and said, "I wonder what is up there. I will climb to the very highest point."Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Drop Ah Pick With You And Ya Ex๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’–Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Just to let you know, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much. Sold his truck for the dung and shit, and fecal matters that he liked to sell. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ด Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please....Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Love and hate, joys and pains, monkeys to dodge, trips to grandmother house. Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach. Freaks and frogs out, cattle to roam home.Hares Lost, Purple, Pink, Blue, Fairies, Pixies, Earth Angels, Veteran With Skills. Uncle Sam - I Don't Ever Want TO See You Again.Franky Froghats  ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„, Back In Time....Dykes, Butches, Bitches In Heat. Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Dicks, Veterans Taken. Dances on the sands of time, light and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him! Franky Froghats  ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„, Back In Time....Dykes, Butches, Bitches In Heat.

"SEEKING FRIENDS. COMPANIONSDelightfully Feisty ~ The Group.  Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.!  Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee 420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856 Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections  Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd  Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.    

...History Not News Today. Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤❤๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ✌️. You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs:

:Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question, true colors lies to share, distance with pictures harder, disable boyfriends that were veterans, have views to share about Steven and the tricks and trades in the RV. Not just one black, female veteran with stories, male veterans have more stories of the dick sucker: Frogs To Date.How to use new Facebook Reactions emojis the right......Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป❤️" Birds To Be Born, Eggs To Fires, Birthdays And Rebirths Done, Goodness And Mercy.Franky Froghats  ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„, Back In Time....Dykes, Butches, Bitches In Heat. 
Views and Noses, Past Lives, Past History, Coins To Flip, 12 Views To Check, Clocks Noted. Stupid an..Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


NY escapees....Morning class, notes to New York City, Franky Trees listen up. Katz in the cradle, baby rocking the boat. 2 kittys playing games on the beach. Lost my three lines, lost your number. Here is the big one, 2 are terrible always, I did not have mind, and you left me to have it on Julie, and Angie. Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert ๐Ÿ˜ŽRobert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment