Friday, April 21, 2017

Donkeys are social creatures that find safety in numbers when traveling through the wild.

Hogs to ride, lots of luck, lots of love, lots of hate, hard to say, trips with dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date. Hats and horns, love and hate, horns of goats, sheep and masses, plenty of fish in the seas. Roads to travel, trips to hell and back, trips on the bike, lots of laugh, strange views, sons in the air, lots of brown spots, tricks and trades, running with the winds.Brains, Trains, Buses, Free Rides, Lies To Comforting, Unpleasant Truths, Coins To Flip, Standing In Lines. 

What a great piece of history to share,blasts from the past, the men to serve, for the rites of the poor, weak, young, and young at heart, the USA, thanks again. Thanks for service, thanks for share, cheers and chaps, to the military, veterans now, one frog in the air, back on track to see home. In your skin, always home, views of family, within yourself, in the center, me, myself, and the voices with in, over time, over space. Angels in the air, angels to watch, angels to guide, angels with messages from the dead. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Earth Angels In Lights:Bitches 5 Stars, Dames.


Deciding to take the case to trial, I asked the court to hire representation; my request granted, the court appointed Kaye Scholer as my attorney-of-record. Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight πŸ’« It's about that time!! TreatsEnergy πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺThe case was dismissed due to their neglect and incompetence. Never once did they schedule or attend a hearing, and never was one paper filed in the case by them except for their request for withdrawal. The hearing on that request was not noticed, so I was precluded from rebuttal.In other words, they did no work, and then abandoned me and the case on-the-sly.I find them more disgusting than the cop.

Photo published for leviathan-x

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter. Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me, until then silence is your best weapon.Dogwood trees, monkey see, monkeys do, snakes and frogs, can't beat the heat.Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News.Eyes Open, Vamps, Wolves, Birds And Fairies, Dances In The Light Of Dawn. Solitary Walks, Witches, Earth Angels, Veterans With Skills, Shades Of Lights.Bald Heads, American Birds, Dicks, Dawgs, And Goats: Animals On The Roads.
Photo
Fucking hell, The poor Donkeys on that prog lives in the wild, The state of their feet, cant have been done for around a year...Happy Friday, Single, Fit, Handsome Guy hanging out at home on a Friday Eve, listening to some Classic Rock Tunes. It sure would be Nice to meet a Local Friendly Fit, Attractive Lady around my age that I could share a weekend "Chat Session" or "Hangout" with on occasion. I enjoy my Single Life, I'm Active, Witty, Sarcastic Humor, Easy Going type guy. Never been Married, No Kids and looking forward to my retirement. Love to play Golf, Tennis, Beach Bike Rides, Bowling and I am a Really Good Cook and Baker! Drop me a Line with a Pic if you want to chat! Have a Great Evening Anyway, if you don't, Thanks for Reading!

Photo
Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Learn more at Guidestar.org…Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host. Fundraiser : Good times, Happy Days So Clean PERFECTION Dope Sleeve. Love this Skins Colored. Love, Luck…(TV Series 1974–1984) – IMDbReview of Happy Daze Pool bar, love and luck, coins to flip, good times, stories and history online. Adeje …Views that were not share in person, not the say as views that are shared expressed across wired lines commutations, are pages of a book or two.
Olufunmilayo Grace Fambegbe :Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM



2 comments:

  1. Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. Cows to call, cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle to call. Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers, haters,fuckers and worms,trist and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.Eat a cow- wisdom teeth - YouTube....Moozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. Cows To Call Home: Tricks Trades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun with Games....Good times, lessons learned, dances on the beach. Just a little sad, made a big mistake with my computer and lost it to fake friend. Lesson learned not needed to do again. Mad about it also. Kicking myself, $300 mistake, computer wasn't in my name, taken by someone else.Was told to forget about, not the end of the world, move on. Not the first time crook stole it. Mistakes on changes in behaviors, none done to correct wrongs, snakes under skin, seven snakes and tales to share.

    ReplyDelete