Friday, April 21, 2017

Flags To Wave, Boats On The Water, Out Of Fucks, No Free Rides, Rednecks, Retards, Rejects, Gates Closed.

Robert HuertaHappy birthday! thanks for your support!
Born on November 23, 1955....Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way . The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ― Eleanor Roosevelt . To do list •Play with fairies •Grow Angels wings •Braid the hair of mermaid •Fly to the Moon.Guys Reasons why you should get dewormed regularly please RT and save a life TARKAA, Moses KatorHappy birthday! thanks for your support!

Happy birthday!
 thanks for your support!Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.  Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.!  Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee 420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856 Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections  Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd  Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.   Flags To Wave, Boats On The Water, Out Of Fucks, No Free Rides, Rednecks, Retards, Rejects, Gates Closed.  

No automatic alt text available.
...History Not News Today. Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . 😍😍❤❤🙏🏼✌️. You? Me? Us?
The Fairy and the Frogs:Flags To Wave, Boats On The Water, Out Of Fucks, No Free Rides, Rednecks, Retards, Rejects, Gates Closed.  In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... 

hide this posting

I am wondering if I will ever find someone who combines trustfulness with introspection, joyful being, depth, kindness and altruism. Someone sensitive, yet assertive and opinionated, strong and maybe adventurous. Free thinking and educated. Looking for someone with whom I could share the above and much more. Talk about life, experiences, wisdom..
.the meaningful..

I want to be able to express my feelings (emotionally and physically), desires, fantasies freely without the walking on egg shell's sensation or wanderings, both sensations that will kill the excitement and spontaneity of love.I am black, fit, and funny at times, Dreams in actions, to write, to search for gems, stones and rocks, sons alone again, retired would be nice, 420 friendly also, blue dreams in the air. I have a great understanding of what it takes to make my man content and in harmony. As powerful team member I know that it takes 2 to tango, specially during tough financial time. It makes relationships stronger and more solid. I will explains my plans and actions clearly and completely because I want you to trust me and feel secure. I expect the same from you.


Mario Garza's Profile Photo, No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

  1. History Not News Today. Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . 😍😍❤❤🙏🏼✌️. You? Me? Us?


    420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856
    The Fairy and the Frogs:Flags To Wave, Boats On The Water, Out Of Fucks, No Free Rides, Rednecks, Retards, Rejects, Gates Closed. In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views...

    ReplyDelete